With 100+ years of collective IT experience, our four founders have a lot of knowledge to share. Here you will find blogs, articles, and various musings about our industry.
Just 30% of Mainframers are Under 40. What’s at Risk When the Other 70% Retire?
The mainframe is one of the world’s most ubiquitous computing platforms. If you’ve swiped your credit card recently, with near certainty, the transaction went through a mainframe. Ninety-six of the world’s top 100 banks, 23 of the top 25 U.S. retailers, and 9 out of...
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.